Thursday, February 13, 2014

Party Prep's

Big day is almost upon us.  Technically I have 1 more day to go to pull off this Art themed party for my oldest daughter.  She's excited, as am I.  Hoping that the girls will have a lot of fun.

To make the day a little special, I made each girl the art rolls (Which I made a tutorial for here) and I finally finished up aprons that each girl will get to take home after they use it to protect their clothing while creating their masterpieces.



For some added pizazz I created funny facial features for the girls to cover their faces for some funny photo shoots.  I made these with cardstock and just hand drew each piece, attached it to a wooden dowel with some glue. Hoping that they stay.  Until next time, stay creative friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment