Friday, June 28, 2013

Around the Studio

On and off rain outside means a good day to get some craft stuff done.

First on the list was a painting of Lightening McQueen and his friends Fillmore and Mater.  This made for a happy little boy.



I've been wanting to try Quilling for a while now. Finally splurged on a Beginners Quilling set.  The art of rolling paper into designs. My very first piece was an incredibly simple, very easy flower, with sun and a single cloud.  I have a design in mind that I hope to accomplish before my Brother's wedding.  And thanks to Pinterest, I found a beautiful quilled fish that I someday hope to attempt as well.



Now it's off to buy some food and see out of town family this afternoon.

Have a wonderfully creative day friends!
                                                                                          ♡ ąlexąnʠяą

No comments:

Post a Comment