Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A new toy! The silhouette


Been a bit busy around here with hubs new work schedule, 3 kiddos and a friend from 17 years ago visiting. Found a little time to be creative this morning but I had the right motivation. My Silhouette cameo came in the mail yesterday. Miss V asked if I could make her a giraffe pillow so I looked for a giraffe graphic, interfaced some fabric and made my very first Silhouette applique!

The machine is a little intimidating. My ultimate goal with this machine is to be able to make my own designs and be able to use the machine to transfer them to paper or fabric.  Just another step in the creative department! But I do have a lot to learn and I need to upgraded application to start that new venture. But for now, I'm just getting used to the machine and all of it's capabilities.

Here is the very first Silhouette creation!

♡ ąℓexąnʠяą


No comments:

Post a Comment