Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The Hawaiian Dress

Remember that pattern I made for Miss M based on one of her shirts? Well, I put it to use again today. This time though, I added some length to the pattern and I attempted my very first Hawaiian dress. I added a bit of a V cut in the neck since I used a cotton fabric without any stretch. The worse thing would be having a cute dress that you can't get over your head! LOL. I tried to avoid that.  We'll see when Miss M gets back from school, if I succeeded at this task.  I also figured out a new kind of flower. Anyone want a tutorial? It is VERY simple and you could probably get away with just hand sewing it. I used my machine because it is much faster.

Anyway, I'm not done. My machine has been neglected a bit and I want to continue giving it a work out today.  My creative spirits have been kind of down and I think this is just what it needs to get back into a creating routine.

Hope you are all having super creative days!

♡ ąℓexąnʠяą



Miss M came home and loves it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment