Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Karma

“Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness. How do you know this is the experience you need? Because this is the experience you are having at the moment.”
Eckhart Tolle, A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose 

Rocks on rocks – that's essentially a cairn. But more than that, they are known to be traditional waymarkers that help guide the way. These mark my path now, my path to a new beginning and a new way.

I have had a few days of reflection. Mom and I discussed this before she left.
Sometimes we wonder why we keep running into the same road block. I'm not sure if it is a Buddhist teaching, a spiritual belief or what...but I know that when we keep facing the same issues time and time again it is because we need to reflect on our selves about what we've done, or how we form our thoughts, or maybe even what insecurities we have that we need to work on or fix.

I had an issue weighing heavy on my heart for a long time. I never had the courage to confront it but after my latest experience, I realized that I needed to confront it, to make amends if I could and maybe this is why my road blocks keep being of the same nature.

I thank God for beautiful people, people with kindness in their hearts.
It is because of people like this that we can learn the way to move forward.

This is my reflection and I truly believe it was my karma full circle.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kindness, your understanding and most importantly, your forgiveness.

I hope everyone takes a moment to reflect. If you keep running into the same sort of road blocks, maybe there is something from your past that you need to make right as well.

Until next time, have a creatively blessed day! 

ąℓexąnʠяą



* Cairn description was taken from: http://brooks-range.com/brblog/2011/04/what-is-a-cairn/ *

2 comments:

  1. Alex... "true that" popped into my mind when I read this. When I first moved to Memphis from "Bawstin" I spent 11 months hitting my head against the wall. Trying to make THEM change. ("Go down there and bring them into line." was the edict from the bosses in the north). After many talks with my brother (who at times has a much clearer look at things than I do) and warring with my boss over the issues in the office I finally sat back and said... well this isn't working what can "I" do to make it better.

    I decided I wasn't going to be able to change "THEM" but could I change something in myself WHILE NOT LOSING ME in the process to make it a better experience not only for me but for the TEAM. ? With that thought THEM became TEAM and I wondered what the heck took me so long.

    <3 Keep on creating, loving, and celebrating all you do and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing how a small change in the way we think or do things can really make a huge impact. I'm really glad everything has worked out with your TEAM Cindy...I still think Bawstin beats Memphis any day though!! LOL. Thank you for your encouragement, your insight and your friendship.

    ReplyDelete