Friday, March 15, 2013

Feeling a Little bit Knotty!

I have had this leather cording sitting around in my supplies and I've never truly worked up the courage to use it. I look at it, admire the metallic sheen on the brown, the pop of purple, the subtle gray but ask me to make something out of it and I'd just look at you like you have 10 heads. Seriously.

But last night, over a cup of tea, Grey's Anatomy and my floor....I said "What the heck!" Pulled it out and started experimenting and OH MY, was it ever fun!!

So today, while I watched the children gallivant around the backyard, I sit here with my leather, buttons and beads and knotty the afternoon away!

Loving this fancy knot. It gets a little frustrating to get the circles to match up but once they do, I'm as giddy as a child hopped up on a pound of candy.

Until my next creative happening, have a wonderful Friday night (◡‿◡✿)


♡ ąℓexąnʠяą




No comments:

Post a Comment