Wednesday, March 27, 2013

MIA

You know what happens when your husband comes home after 2 1/2 months away?? Things like daily blog posts, sewing, beading, cleaning all take a back seat to some much needed quality family time!

My hubs came home on Saturday night. Since then we've got stuck in the rain in Honolulu, celebrated the little guys 3rd birthday, took pics near Hanauma Bay, took the kiddos on a 2 mile walk to Makapu'u Point Trail and just relaxed out back in our little slice of tropical paradise.  But not to worry, I haven't given up creating completely.  I've been busy with a few bracelets and this morning, I finished an original art piece on a zippered flap clutch which I also listed on Etsy

What I learned from making this zippered clutch is by adding 2 little squares of fabric on the ends of the zipper, the finishing job to a zippered pouch is MUCH more professional that that weird angled finish I would get without it.  So, I'm going to be making a tutorial within the next couple of days about adding this so called fabric squares to your zippers!

Until then, I hope all you lovely people have been well and happy. Keep creating!!

♡ ąℓexąnʠяą







No comments:

Post a Comment